Friday, August 13, 2010

my sweeties bday~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U~ my BABY tian~

Just now celebrate my sweeties bday at noodles station~ Gt suyi, me, wei wen, ting en, jia min,huicong and khailing...B4 go into the noodles station, we planning how to giv her a surprise...so suyi tried to separate her attention..we ran quickly to the back door of noodles station...Unfortunately, she found us~~haizz...nvm~~so we sang the birthday song and take along the bday cake ~woo~she so paiseh~haha~Thn we start to eat n play fun there~we had take many photo there~ Our sounds cover whole of the restaurant~haha~the waiter there oso laugh at us! so sia sui~~but tis is the last year for us~so nvm! I know baby unhappy bcoz of 2morow cant go batu ferringhi~ nvm la baby~~u still have me n suyi~~we will accompany u~~~And ur present will give u later la~~not yet buy gok~haha
BABY~DUN SAD LE o~~ we love u~ muacksss!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!
baby~

me and baby
suyi n baby~

No comments:

Post a Comment