Wednesday, August 11, 2010

haizz..sad..

The name list of NS has come out today~Monitor are called to record the name from tat name list~~ we are so scared~~ she is coming back to the class~~ she say 7 of the ppl have been chosen to go NS...i'm so scare n hope tat my name is nt there~~although i had check it by sms b4...Monitor list out the name~ wohoo..i'm so shocked bcoz my name is nt there~ i'm so happy..but i oso worry tat she had record wrongly.. ya~~my expect is right~~ after 10 minutes~ she came to the class again...she apologize to me~she say my name is on the list~~ oh my gosh~~! nvm...juz accept it..i din cry..coz i had cry it b4~~so , i hope tat study can solve it...i will go to college as fast as i can~~~ Si NS~~ hate u ~~!!!! i will nt go !!! i dunwan my skin bcome dark la~!!! my skin so sensitve,,,,CANNOT LA!!!.. mummy~u must save me~~~T.T.....many ppl cry bout tat...haizzz....u la~NS...make ppl sad nia~~ NOW, I WILL PUT MORE EFFORT ON MY TRIAL EXAM..BCOZ , I DUNWAN GO NS!!!! I WILL USE MY TRIAL EXAM RESULT TO REGISTER COLLEGE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment