Thursday, March 3, 2011

today~

today drive to penang~~scare~

the driver super horrible~

but oso reach disted safely 

haha~luckily~

but~i stil cnt remember the road~

aikzzzzz~have to training it again~

21th of march is my orientation day~

i met my schoolmate  in disted~

they all for A level~

got  a bit scare but oso have to face it rite?

i will be tough in my future~

gambateh sammi ^^

after disted~having our lunch in island cafe~beside gurney there~

their food is so nice~hehe~paise nar~1st time go nia~

my stomach full~

next station is british council

asking for english course~(talking nonsense) haha~

16th march going to take a test~~

dunno which level~~scare nia~

haha~~hmmm~my new life is getting nearer~

my time had been full ~

tis is called有意义的生活

haha~

next~~~

a song is attracting  me

tats call---kiss the rain~

its melody is so nice~~when i listen to tis song~

i had many感触~好想哭~

i like it~

i knw~

all will  be fine~

be tough ,sammi ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment