Thursday, December 2, 2010

i'm back!

Finally can update my blog~


sitting exam for a month~


nw left two more weeks~!


7 subjects had go~


how many A can i get?


i dont know


every time my mum ask me 
"how about ur exam?"
thn wat i reply is " stil ok lo, i dun know how to do"


y?
bcoz.....i dunwan give a hope to her
when the result come out, u wil know lo~


ok , nxt~
nw holiday for a week~
after tat will continue with account , chinese and ECONOMY~
scare~ 


i decide to start my college life in January ~
but i scare~ its a stranger place for me~no frens v me~
haizz~its a new life for me luurrr~
must be happy~
use smile to welcome it

nothing is impossible right?


juz smile and go ~!


gambateh to all my frens!

Quotes and sayings glitter graphics - Glitterlive.com
Quotes and sayings glitter graphics - Glitterlive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment