Thursday, December 9, 2010

bad day

account make me so stress!


hate it~


but still have to face it when college~


oh my gosh~!!!


today account like shit..


wat i spot , din come out at all~!!!!


!@#$%%%^*%


when open it, i "cheh gong"..


asking myself" wat is tis har?"


my dokumen can imbang lor!!!


but, answer not same v others nia ==


how special i am >.<


grhhhhhh~~


i finish it at 3.45 pm..


tat time hor~~i saw many ppl stil busy doing gok~


but me leh~~so free~~ok lo~so i "kesi kesi" busy lo~


i'm already try my best to act"busy" ady


but,stil left many time~


haizz~suak lo~


juz see other ppl busy lo~


4.30pm


finish exam~


can relax for 2 days lo~~


thn tuesday continue v mandarin~~


woo,,scare oso~~altough it is my "mother language"


thn stil have to memorise "明明就不出名的名句”


ok lah~~no mood liao~stop here~ my stomach tell me it is hungry for few hours ady~bye~

Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment