Wednesday, November 3, 2010

spm is nearer and nearer!

absent school for several days~
wat i had done?
is nothing!!

oh gosh!
yea~
i'm scare about spm
but i have no motivation to study~
why?!

arghhh~!
almost get crazy~!
sammi ar sammi~
u know u juz left only 20 days?!

today get my result ~
it is expect by school~
wat i get 
is a shit shit shit result~!
A is not appear on the result paper~!
arghh~~~~y like tat?!

ok~now~
the result expect wil get B , i will let it change to A!
aikzzzzzz~
juz try my best!!

yea~i had talk many times to myself~
but nothing had done~!
shit!
i scold myself!
my feeling now is (grrrrrrr~! wanna swallow a ppl)!

math , add math, moral , science,bm and economy~!
i try to let it bcome A!
woo~!
a big big job for me~!

god~
i'm not greedy~
i juz need 6A~
pls~

may god bless me~

No comments:

Post a Comment